has anyone read 50 shades of grey?
i’m thinking about buying it because i heard great things, but i’m just curious if any of you have tried it? :)
Posted 1 year ago with 10 Notes
- withoutleavingmine said: Basically it is twilight-esque writing with added sex scenes. The S&M is pretty down played and the writing is very elementary. It was kind of like literary crack, where you know it’s terrible for you but you cannot seem to stop reading.
- electrical-heart likes this
- audreysadventure reblogged this from healthysoul and added:
- directionofthemoon said: I’ve only read the first of the trilogy. I started reading it before I knew what it was but felt obligated to finish. So…if you like erotica/S&M. It’s not a great work of literature by any means…but it’s sexy.
- going-for-gold said: My mom read it, and she won’t stop talking about how good it is! And even though my mom is older, she does have wicked taste in literature c:
- soulmind-body likes this
- missraten said: I loved the fanfiction and i have it still as an pdf if you want it. With outtakes and all. It’s is such an awesome story. I’ve read it over 9 times, probably more :D
- piercedskin likes this
- laurenswanderinglife said: the only time i’ve ever heard of that book was when i saw this, lol: hulu.com/watch/3…
- there-is-more2life said: The general storyline is quite good but it Goes into wayyyyy too much explicit details about the sex… Yeah, it’s pretty graphic :/
- healthysoul posted this