my breathing was spot on, i moved SO slowly with more control then i thought i had, and i felt strong as hell. much appreciation to my core and my shoulders. i really love myself when i’m on my yoga mat. i don’t mean that vainly, i just REALLY am so thankful for how far i’ve come.
one thing i learned about my practice, is that i definitely stress moving slow and strong. long deep breathes in each movement, paying attention to what i need - and what i can let go. it was just lovely to get in touch with myself on that level. i don’t think there was a time i wasn’t sweating. i love yoga.
- geekchicfit likes this
- vinyasatovino said: love those days!
- ibroughthummus likes this
- thisisthedaytotakerisks likes this
- yogachick said: Yay, yoga! You’re an inspiration, sweetie.
- apple-sugar-cider said: This is beautiful and so inspiring
- gardenofsongs likes this
- vegetabletarian likes this
- to-be-healthy-and-fit likes this
- losingfatgainingfit said: Yay!
- jeannnes likes this
- vira-sana likes this
- cutofftheflab likes this
- tothefinishhh likes this
- lazygirlrunning likes this
- deathistheroadtoawe likes this
- exumas likes this
- momentarybels likes this
- bestevernow likes this
- healthysoul posted this