Attempted to eat plain 0% greek yogurt.
Had one bite, spit it out and will continue to eat the flavored ones lol.
Oh my gosh I give anyone props that can choke that down!
hahaha i feel you.
i always mix mine with puffins. ;)
Posted 1 year ago with 68 Notes
- grand-prize likes this
- partyanimal likes this
- americanqueeenn reblogged this from healthysoul
- muscle-bones said: Haha that’s my favorite one.
- lakefairyfitness likes this
- xneverendingpoetry likes this
- runningtoescapethetruth said: I hated it before. Now I’m obsessed. Try it with fruit and meusli and Payne a lil syrup the first time and then prepare to fall in love!
- becomingskinnybecomingbeautiful said: Yeah, I think plain is gross, but I hate the amount of sugar in the flavored ones. So I get plain 0% fat Greek yogurt and mix it with a little sugar free jello mix (usually strawberry) and it gives you flavored Greek yogurt without the sugar. :)
- iwannalosetheweight likes this
- soulcub likes this
- new-me-at20 reblogged this from healthysoul and added:
- taryngilliganhealth said: Fage 0% is definitely my favorite kind. I feel like it’s after taste isn’t overwhelming and I even got my boyfriend into it. I sometimes add a tbs of chocolate chips and have that as my dessert after the gym! Good luck!
- cynaria said: I like to use it as sour cream. Bleh on it’s own
- hellsfireflower reblogged this from healthysoul and added:
- heartofgaia likes this
- healthysoul reblogged this from odolnost and added:
- donebeingthefatgirl likes this
- crmnlnyc likes this
- letshopeitsbetterthanthelast likes this
- whoiamwhoami said: I really like it with honey and almonds… on it’s own is pretty .. well .. plain.
- shereallydoeshateme said: Thats the best kind! 0% plain greek is probably the only reason I cant be a full vegan! lol
- haveyouseenaghost said: If you mix it with a little bit of organic creamy peanut butter its a great topping for fruit and it lasts for a few days
- daintyy likes this
- skinnyballerinas said: omg thats so weird i made some right now! i sliced up some mangos and threw them in so it doesnt taste terrible:)
- chibi-cas said: lol, I eat it with brown sugar or honey in it- it’s easier to work your way to it than going cold-turkey!!
- aresto--momentum said: dip apple slices in it, it’s a great snack!
- sunloved-feather reblogged this from odolnost and added:
- born-to-die-ox likes this
- tightmarketer likes this
- recoverykitty likes this
- allthingsval said: I love plain 0% greek yogurt with my protein powder mix in it. Yummy and filled with tons of lean proteins :) You can add dark chocolate chips, sliced strawberries, and bananas also.
- allthingsval likes this
- flirtingwithfoolishness said: haha, I only like plain yogurt, I can’t stand flavored yogurt
- lovelifehealthygurl said: Blech I know it tastes like sour cream! Haha
- odolnost likes this
- hotsauceonbroccoli said: If I get plain, I throw a little single serve cup of mandarin oranges (packed in water with the water mostly drained) to sweeten it up naturally :) Plain is too much like sour cream, which I’ve always found icky.
- rugbyafrochick said: I add a bit of jam or something else naturally sweet to it. The flavored ones have too much sugar and a strange aftertaste.
- raspberryfairy said: It’s good with cereal!
- runpretty said: Lol! I cannot stand plain anything! It tastes too…I don’t know…bluuurrrghh, with a bluuurghghghghghghghenfurghen aftertaste.
- soulmind-body reblogged this from odolnost and added:
- findingthinagain said: Hahah I loveeee plain greek yogurt. And sometimes I add a little stevia, it tastes like frosting.
- noreasontobreathe likes this
- bebecarmels likes this
- nostarvingbutfit said: I totally get this! Like….I can´t eat yogurt plain. I always add something to it like applesauce or jam or ANYTHING, it´s just too….well, not good by it´s own haha!
- vegetabletarian said: try chobani, the plain is yummy!
- babychickenwoods said: put fresh fruit in it! i mix fresh raspberries in and they make it taste lovely :)
- graissesquelette said: add sugar/stevia/whatever the fuck you want to make it sweeter but not flavoured
- inquisitive-thoughtful likes this
- setitfreeee likes this
- odolnost posted this